Sunday, March 31, 2013

When I die...






    

     I recently had the privilege of hearing my friend Sheila speak at our church. She spoke on the topic of everyone having an expiration date. Her point was to make sure you were right with the Lord, which I am certain I am (If you are not, you are welcome to message me in the comment field and I will happily tell you more about why I believe this). She also talked about how no one knows  when they will die, and that we need to make sure that we have prepared for the end of our life, even going so far as to plan out our funeral, and to make sure there is nothing in your home that you would not want someone to eventually find. Because they will.
     This got me thinking about those little things I have hidden. Like my chocolate stash. And my Nutella stash. (Oh, now don't get all self righteous on me. You know you have them too!!!) And I just wanted to say, that if it happens to be you who finds it, you are welcome to keep any and all of the chocolate, but I recommend that you toss the Nutella. If we are going to be honest, (And really, if not now, then when?) I double dip. Yep it's true. Anything in the pantry does NOT get the double dip treatment (By me anyway....who really knows with 3 kids?) But if you happen to see me quietly walk down the hall to my room with a spoon in my hand, you know whats gonna go down. It might not be pretty, it certainly isn't sanitary, but it's mine. Until I die....
     Double-dippin' till the end
     Miss Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment