Monday, March 4, 2013

All things French

     OK, I get the romantic feelings that France can evoke. I really do. But this French madness that is going on out there in Blog-ville is just getting out of control. Y'all need to pull it together. YES there have been some good things that have come out of France. Oh, I don't know... such as, French bread, French Bull dogs, Berets, French Roasted coffee, French perfume, and French Fries. But don't you think we are overdoing it a bit? "French inspired nurseries?"  "How to throw a French soiree?" "French kissing?" Really? It's a bit much if you ask me. You are in America people. Do you think people in France are designing their nurseries with American themes? I don't think so. And they are laughing at us. Right now. While wearing little red berets. How do I know this? Don't worry about it. I just do. So take my advice. Knock it off already.
     Till next time,
     Miss Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment