Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Algebra




     As I sit here listening to my husband patiently helping our daughter with her Algebra homework, the thought occurred to me, that I would rather go through child birth again (And I am SOOOOOOOOOO done with that!) than have to deal with Algebra . Seriously. Child birth. THINK about that for just a minute. The most excruciating pain on earth. ON EARTH.
     I do feel sorry for them. It is a rather pointless practice. I mean, negative numbers?  How is THAT going to help you in life? Which leads me to the question all High School students have asked at one time or another: "Why do I need to learn this?"
     Here is the answer, "You need to learn Algebra, so that you can help YOUR children with their Algebra homework one day.  Quite a revelation isn't it?
     Till next time,
     Miss Jodi
    

No comments:

Post a Comment