Friday, March 1, 2013

Ain't nobody got time for that





     I don't know how many times I have heard someone talking about Face Book, reading, or some other activity and another person pipes up and says, "Oh I don't have time for THAT." Well, really, what you are implying is that the person has no life. That YOU are clearly more productive and a better contributor to society. But, when you think about it, we all have time for whatever activities interest us. I may enjoy browsing Pintrest for ideas on how to decorate my imaginary mountain chateau, and you may enjoy playing mind numbingly pointless video games killing zombies. Who cares? Don't go around making someone feel bad about their leisure activities simply because they don't interest you. And if you do, at least have the guts to tell it like it is. Next time, instead of beating around the bush, just have the courage to say something truthful like,"By spending time ____________, you clearly show the world that you have no value what so ever. GET A LIFE." I would find that much more respectful than an insinuation.
     Till next time,
     Miss Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment